Staun internal beadlock installation

Over the winter I purchased a set of Staun internal beadlocks. Before these, I had welded a small piece of tube over the valve-stem as you can see in the first picture. I did this after several problems where the valve-stem would get torn from the wheel at The Cliffs. So we ground off the tube and got to work installing the beadlocks. It really wasn’t very difficult once we got the bead broken and the tire over the outside of the rim. Thanks to Adam for all of the help on this one. It took us about 3 hours to do both of the front tires. I’ll do the other tires later.

This entry was posted in Jeep. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *