So the skidplate has been finished and painted as shown here.
It is bolt around the perimeter but there is really no support in the center of the plate. I wouldn’t mind attaching the center to something, but I think I’ve found a way for it to not make noise as well as support the center. Here’s what the bottom looked like before the skidplate.
And here’s the support I made for the center, attached to the transfer case foot.
And now with the skidplate installed.
This last picture was taken this afternoon, and I think I’m ready to go tomorrow morning!
Maybe when I get back, I can clean my messy garage.