Finally, some progress!

So the past two months seemed to take forever. Every time I thought I was getting somewhere, I found an issue and cut pieces apart and started again. Not many details, other than I’ve finally gotten past the suspension, and on to other systems. I have the radiator mounted (again), fuel cell is in. The coil-overs are mounted as well as the bumpstops. I have the parts for the two-piece front driveshaft. I took it last week for the exhaust system. I have started on the interior, need to mount shifters, etc. On to the two pictures I took before grabbing a beer tonight!

 

This entry was posted in Rock Crawler (tube buggy). Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Finally, some progress!

  1. CNCDUDE says:

    More More I want More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *